Monday, May 10, 2010

The soundtrack of your life

I some times wonder what my life's soundtrack would be like? While I was driving home this afternoon my radio station was playing You got it by Roy Orbison and I felt like that song just has to be on my soundtrack. Right then at that moment I felt like I could have anything in the world I wanted and it made me even more determined to make sure I pursued all the things on that list. BUT then I got home and I felt tired from work and my head started to hurt and then I didn't feel so awesome any more.

I suppose the point is that music really can change your mood and life can, I mean real life, can sometimes really bring you down. I was going to crawl into bed now and not write anything but I felt like I was already losing the momentum.

So I'm writing now and I am going to give myself a break, I had surgery last week Friday, so yes I am going to feel tired my first day back at work and yes my head is going to hurt and no that doesn't mean that I am losing momentum. I'm just human.

I'm not kidding myself, some of the things I plan on doing over the next couple of months are going to take a fair amount of bravery and a whole lot of discipline, which, by nature I seriously seem to lack but my hope is I'll get better and braver as I go along and that my life's soundtrack will have whole lot of You got it and not too much running scared

No comments:

Post a Comment