I spent my morning paying my accounts and window shopping- well mostly window shopping. I did begin on one of my bucket list items and that is put together a proper beauty regime. I have opted for Clinque, I think its because I like the cleanliness of the brand - it seems almost scientific. I have a full face wash and care range of products and I bought a night cream. so that's the start of that. The next thing on the agenda for that particular item is to set up an appointment for my manicure and pedicure. Here I am pretty much going in the dark again. I don't have a place I usually go to and I am not sure what a good manicure is as opposed to a bad one. I suppose I will live and learn.
After my beauty purchases I went down to Exclusive books. I could spend hours in a book shop. It always feels so rich and I get excited by just how much their is to learn out there. I checked out the manuals for learning French and I think I might buy the Oxford set, it seems the most comprehensive- but gain if anyone has done this already maybe you have a suggestion?
I looked at the fashion section in the book shop as well and I already have a list of books I am going to need for the Fashion design/sewing portion of the list.
I feel like a kid in a candy store, it feels like there are suddenly a million opportunities available to me that I have never seen before.
I realize however I am going to have to prioritize my to do list for two reasons. 1. I am not a Rockefeller which, means I just don't have the budget to get everything all at once.
2. I think if I tried to do this all at the same time I might become totally overwhelmed.
Yesterday I applied to two jobs and I am applying to two more today so hold thumbs. Better pay will certainly help with reason number one.
I am really excited about this new endeavor! WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment