I realise that I struggle with patience, which is a bit of a new discovery for me because I always thought I was very patient but I feel very angry today that its Saturday and I may well have to spend the day in bed because my head is throbbing. Yes I realise I had surgery just two weeks ago and that it takes a while for your sinuses to repair but seriously I have had a crap time of it all week could it not let up a little on Saturday?
I want to do whole lot of things today but every time I lift my head from my pillow it feels like someone has put the front of my head and nose in a vice grip and is squeezing so hard my brain will explode any second.
I feel irritated mostly because I had plans for this weekend, specifically regarding my list and it seems that I will have to put most of them off until tomorrow. You see the problem with sinus pain is, it is debilitating enough for you to not be able to carry out normal activities but not bad enough to render you unconscious.
Sucks, Sucks, Sucks!!!!!!!!!
I hate it here!
No comments:
Post a Comment