Monday, April 16, 2012

Feeling so ill

It seems I have pushed my body beyond reasonable limits physically and mentally. I have been ill with pneumonia for over two weeks and have found myself in hospital for eight of those days. For some reason all I am doing while I am supposed to be recovering is lying in bed and worrying about work, which is exactly why I found myself so ill in the first place. I ignored the warning signs and should have taken a couple of days rest towards the end of March. I feel like I am under so much pressure and I cant seem to feel at ease at all. I still get my email to my phone which is what I think is the real issue. its impossible to switch off. 

I worry for myself because I need to relax so I can recover but I just cant seem to just let it go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment