Saturday, April 21, 2012

Turn it around again

So the fact is I have been forced to change the way I live. I got sick and in part it was my fault because I never listened to my body saying it had had enough. I have not yet travelled to Greece which is a goal I have to fulfill before I am 31 - not long away now. But the reality is is I may only be able to book the trip now and take it a few weeks after my birthday because I have been away from work for so long. In the meantime I have decided I will start getting some external interests in my life. My motto of the moment is to try everything once! I have booked a surfing lesson the 1st weekend of May. I will start ballet classes by the end of this week and in the new term I will start to learn French. I am also going to start filling out the applications to do my MBA. I have wanted to study further and its now time to get it done. I am going to coach myself to look after myself better. I am going to be sure that I enjoy life because I have not enjoyed it in the last couple months and after spending three weeks in hospital with some real scares I dont really see the point of hanging around waiting for life to happen to you. The key thing is - Its just a job! And I have absolutely conclusive proof that when you are scared and shivering with fever your job does not hold you tight and tell you everything is going to be ok. The for real life makeover: Urgent items for Purchase Hanging calendar pens/cokies and general drawing apparatus new toothbrush (has to be done:-) bed side lamps candles desk lamp browse for: lounge suite coffee table As I keep going I'll get more clarity on what I need. But its off to the shops first to get cracking on changing everything I want to change. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment