I have so much to write and catch up on. Been working my ass of during the World Cup and I really want to share what the whole experience has been like but today I am Hungover!
Its a pretty bad one because it is also leveraging itself off of a month of too little sleep and not eating right etc. So I am in bed feeling a little sorry for myself. Hoping with everything in my heart that someone will start cooking a delicious lunch and serve it to me in bed.
The worst thing about a hangover is its your own fault! I have been doing a little bit of overindulging with regards to smoking, drinking , eating this month but I am pleased to say that after last night I am back to a more tee totaling lifestyle from Monday. The cigarettes are going out the window today. I actually completely stopped before the World Cup but the immense stress I have dealt with in the last month and also having to curb my appetite, as I have eaten very rarely over the last month, has meant that old bad habit crept back into my repertoire.
Seriously though hangovers what a total waste of time, they render me useless to the human race and quite frankly I don't even feel human today.
I really am just rambling but I have missed writing so much I thought I would just bang out a few lines.
next post to be filled with all the World Cup action!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment