Saturday, September 26, 2009

unbelievable

It seems almost insane that you can know someone for a long time and not KNOW them. My boyfriend's sister also has a blog and I began reading it yesterday.

Its amazing- how well she writes, how sincere she is and well unbelievable. I feel in awe of her and its not because she is a model or because she married the man of her dreams or that she has a beautiful house in the city but because she is real and kind and caring and completely down to earth.

In a way she is the kind of glamorous I aspire to be. The kind of woman that is happy because she chose to be.

I feel like everyday I get better at being that kind of woman but it helps a whole lot if someone you know who has achieved the kind of personal success has also gone through times where she doubted herself.

I think it is hard enough to be a young woman these days without having someone to look up to and who can encourage you by just being themselves.

1 comment: