So I suppose its not surprising that I am starting to feel really lonely. I guess I thought that given the fact that I have to be in pain over the break-up I should not be forced into additional suffering because now I feel lonely too.
I dont know if I previously mentioned but my ex works with the same people I am partnering with in my new venture. I did not plan this to remain close to him. The plan was that we would partner before I lost my romantic partner. Fortunately he is not in our four seater office very often but he has been today and it makes me sad that the person I have shared the last six years with is now so foreign to me.
I have good friends, great actually given that they still talk to me despite the fact that I basically dumped them for six years while I thrust all my energy into my doomed relationship. But they are very far away and lets face it girls just don't cut it when what you're missing, is a boy.
I suppose if we had the type of relationship where he wasn't my best friend, then it would not be so bad. But... he was and now I feel lonely because I have all these other things happening and I just want to share it with somebody! No that is entirely wrong, I want to share it with him!
I do hope for the occasional readers of this blog that I don't whine on like this forever. Soon I will write something inspiring... but don't hold your breath, you may die before I get to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment