Its really weird how down I feel when bear is not around, he is in Durbs and will be until the 18th and only going to see him again on the 20th. I dont like not being able to give him a hug or have in bed next to me. I love when he calls and we can chat but its just not the same as having him right here with me.
The thing that makes me feel the best when we're together is just having his arms around me- ewww sounds so corny! BUT really there is something so amazing about having a partner in your life. Somebody you can share things with - good or bad!
I also know yesterday's post was written awfully and this one is not very soulful either but I needed to say that BEAR I really MISS you!
No comments:
Post a Comment