I have a bad relationship with alcohol,To often have I gotten so drunk that I don't remember what I did and what I did is normally bone crushingly embarrassing. I also have a bit of a will power problem as well. Naturally the way to deal with this problem would be to not drink at all but I keep making the same mistake and I am quite tired of it.
I am not like most people, who A. know there limits and B. don't become a whole different person when they drink. I think realistically the problem is genetic. My father is an alcoholic and I think that I probably will always have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol.
I also think its about time I make a commitment to stop drinking. it keeps messing up my life - well I keep messing up my life with alcohol. I have to be honest if the most recent incident means I lose my job I really don't mind because I am so over it but I really am over the drinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment