Some days I just feel grateful and not for the things you would expect!
Today I am grateful that I held my tongue when one of my colleagues was irritating me because when I needed a lift home because I felt incredibly ill he agreed to take me. He also made excuses for me in the afternoon for not completing admin work I was supposed to do today because he knew I was really ill.
The thing I am most especially grateful for is the stupid bitch who said she refused to do my admin for me on the day I was so ill probably feels like an absolute idiot now because so many others were willing to step in where she was not.
There are few things in life I despise more than people who say "that's not my job!" because the reality is if you adopt that attitude with others, when you finally need assistance you will get the same response.
While I understand my job means I am rarely able to attend to administrative work because I am on the road three weeks in a month, I have spent months begging for a competent admin assistant. Finally I get someone and she is not competent - she is an intern who also has a major attitude problem. AND during the busiest period of my year and after only one month on the job she is on leave. I mean seriously!
I have never felt so exhausted in my life and I have never felt so sick in my life. I have finally experienced true flu!
its bizarre the first day I have had off in about a month and a half ( I mean first day - cos I work weekends and weekdays) is the day I am off ill and I still get shit for it and the little bint had the audacity to tell me I should come into the office occasionally to do admin! Seriously F@#*k You!
Wow it feels great to vent!
No comments:
Post a Comment