Saturday, July 11, 2009

Defining me

I have started many blogs and have never gotten past the third entry. my hope is to not do that this time.

I decided sometime over the past month between having surgery and fearing that I might have cancer -which thankfully I do not - that there is little sense in doing something everyday or at least five days out of your week that you really dont enjoy.

The strange thing is is that I dont hate my job and most days I actually like what I do. Its exciting and can be challenging. You see I am in advertising!

I think the most interesting thing about any day at the company I work at is seeing what outrageous thing any given person I work with will do that day.

Its almost guaranteed that someone will do something that will leave me utterly flabbergasted and completely unsure as to why I continue dragging myself out of bed every morning to be subjected to this madness.

The point of this blog, however, is not only to give me an outlet to the stress caused by my occupation but also to give me practice on a daily basis with the thing that really does make me happy.

Writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment